Q4 Caregiver Trend Report
The Q4 Caregiver Trend report studied 1,284 professional caregivers, companions, home health aides, and certified nursing assistants to get a behind the scenes look at key motivations to arm employers with tips to hire more effectively and retain talent in a market plagued by high turnover. Download the report via form at the right.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Your competitors are calling your employees
- Pay & retention rates
- Caregivers prefer phone...Call them!
- Exciting your potential hires
- Scammers are talking to your talent
- Staffing hard-to-fill shifts
- Franchises vs. Independents
- Building a pipeline of volunteers
- Connecting with tech savvy caregivers
A FEW INSIGHTS & INSIDER TIPS
INSIGHT: 27% of Caregivers report being contacted by one or more employers each week.
★INSIDER TIP: Stay on top of recruiting! Build a bench of ready-to-work candidates to ensure you're prepared if you lose a caregiver to one of your competitors.
INSIGHT: 13.79% of Caregivers report not responding to an interview request.
★INSIDER TIP: Make sure you give candidates the information they want to hear from you when they decide whether or not to respond (hint: it's not the pay rate!)
INSIGHT: 42.19% of caregivers prefer to browse the web via their phone.
★INSIDER TIP: Make sure to engage with potential employees using their preferred method of communication.
To learn more, download the research now.
PRESS, FRANCHISE, & CLIENT INQUIRES
- Contact Brandi Kurtyka, Chief Marketing Officer (brandi@myCNAjobs.com)