MCFI Home Care is looking for a Personal Care Worker in Oregon!
Home Care cares for clients throughout Wisconsin. If you would like to see job openings throughout the state, visit our website at www.mcfihomecare.net!
NOW OFFERING UP TO $13.00 PER HOUR AND BENEFITS
As part of MCFI Home Care's interdisciplinary team, all employees are a valuable part of ensuring that our clients are able to remain independently in their homes. Work side by side, training with a Registered Nurse.
- PAID Comprehensive Training & Orientation
- Direct Care Competency Training & Certificate
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Training & Certificate
- Cultural Competency & Customer Service Training & Certificate
- Flexible scheduling- work a few hours a week or full-time
- Direct Deposit or ADP Pay Card available
- Minimum Essential Coverage Insurance Plan
- Emergency Staffing Bonuses
- Premium Pay Shift Incentives
- Refer a Worker Bonuses
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans available!
Provide personal care, advanced personal care tasks, daily living skills training, companionship, transportation, supportive home care and much more to individuals from birth to elderly.
Valid driver's license and transportation are not required, but allow you to take on additional hours for those clients who require transportation.
MCFI Home Care will consider applicants of all experience levels. We have clients with all levels of needs and offer paid training.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes also let employers find you! After completing the application, you can easily feature yourself for jobs you want most through our 1-click application feature.