About the CNA Job Opportunities
Comfort Keepers, a private duty agency with a national footprint, announces 16 immediate CNA job openings in a hospital setting in the Fredericksburg Virginia area. Interviews are now open.
How it works
Comfort Keepers will view caregiver profiles on the myCNAjobs network and invite qualified caregivers in for job fairs and in-person interviews. The job fair schedule will be posted to this page. To be considered for these jobs, FILL OUT THE JOB APPLICATION HERE.
What’s In it for you?
- Work in a leading Fredericksburg-based Hospital
- Competitive wages and benefits packages
- 30-36 hours/week with flexible schedules (note in your application that you are interested in part time job opportunities)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Double time on holidays
- Retirement packages with matching programs after 1 year of employment
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing all duties outlined in the Plan of Care
- Assisting patients with daily living activities
- Providing a clean, safe, and healthy environment
- Assisting with light room/housekeeping and meal preparation
- Assisting patients with ambulation/transfers as specified in the Plan of Care.
- Observing patients and reporting any changes in the client’s mental, physical, or emotional condition
- Participating in in-service and continuing education programs, staff meetings, and client conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Using equipment and supplies safely and properly.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding patient information.
What we’re looking for:
- Valid CNA Certification in the State of VA
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Actively looks for ways to help others
- Strong organization skills and adjusting actions in relations to others
- Strong social perceptiveness – aware of others’ reactions and understanding
How do I apply for these jobs?
For consideration, simply join the myCNAjobs caregiver community by filling out a single job application. With this job application, you’ll be considered for all local Fredericksburg Virginia jobs, including these immediate openings at Comfort Keepers. APPLY NOW
What if I’m already part of the myCNAjobs community? Am I already considered for these jobs?
When will I be contacted?
Comfort Keepers is reviewing applications daily – these are IMMEDIATE openings (need to fill within the next month). Candidates will be invited to upcoming career fairs – dates and times to be announced.
How do I talk with someone about these job opportunities in person?
Attend one of the upcoming job fairs – dates/times to be announced shortly. Before the fair, it’s important to be certain that you have completed the job application.
I have more questions – how do I get answers?
Leave comments, questions, and anything you’d like myCNAjobs and Comfort Keepers to know about you (in addition to the job application) in the comment fields below. You can also tweet @myCNAjobs.
Note: If you’re a CNA school, church, or other community program and would like to connect these jobs to your community, please contact our Recruitment Squad.