Our featured job this week is for Part time Caregivers needed with our friends over at Home Instead!
At Home Instead, their employees are their greatest asset! Currently, they’re filling openings across the greater Dayton area for weekend roles in a home care setting. They offer a rewarding work environment to our employees with many benefits and competitive compensation available.
They have positions open in:
- And many other areas!
And..Here’s why Caregivers like working with Home Instead:
- Competitive bi-weekly pay rates
- Flexible scheduling – we’ll work with you to find a schedule that works for you based on cases available
- Work as many hours as you want – You can pick up last minute shifts for bonus money!
- 24-hour support – Our friendly staff is ready to help you whenever needed
- Recognition and Awards – We reward you for doing a great job!
- Training – Grow your career with learning opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits – Available for all employees
- PTO – Earn paid time off for your hard work
- Flexible start dates
- Work near your home – we try to match caregivers with cases near your house
- And much, much more!
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, don’t delay and apply here: http://www.mycnajobs.com/job-listings/3317297
Keywords: Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion, home care assistant, homecare aide, healthcare assistant, Private Duty Homecare, Healthcare, Certified, HHA, aide, aid Healthcare, Home Health Aide, Certified nursing assistant, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, Home Health, Aide, certified nursing aide, CNA job, Certified Nursing Assistant Job, HHA Job