2012-2015 Scholarship Details
myCNAjobs is committed to supporting the education of up-and-coming certified nursing professionals in the United States. Our CNA scholarship program is for students currently pursuing a certified nursing assistant degree with plans to enroll within 60-days of the application deadline date.
Each awarded scholarship is $250.00. Further, myCNAjobs has deep relationships with CNA schools nationwide. Some schools may be willing to double the scholarship – however, this is not guaranteed. After the recipient is awarded, a myCNAjobs representative will work directly with the student to submit payment to the local CNA school.
- April 2014 CNA Scholarship – submission due March 28
- July 2014 CNA Scholarship – submission due June 27
- October 2014 CNA Scholarship – submission due Sept. 27
Applicants must be part of myCNAjobs network and will be selected based on:
- Submission of a short essay (200 – 400 words) outlining why you want to be a caregiver and why you’d be a good fit for this scholarship. Submit the essay to info@myCNAjobs.com before the deadline and include full contact information – name, email, phone, and a list of the schools you’re considering attending. Excerpts from your submission essay may be posted in the comment section on this page (contact details and name will be left private).
- Social signals! Be visible. Talk with us on Twitter and Facebook. Comment on the blog below. Let us know you applied and have your friends share WHY you’re the perfect fit for this scholarship. Our social media team sits on the selection committee so they want to hear from you! Scholarship announcements will be made over social channels.
- If you’re not yet part of the myCNAjobs network, you can apply for the network here.
CNA SCHOOLS MATCHING SCHOLARSHIP
$250 paid by myCNAjobs + $250 paid by CNA school or other sponsor
- CPR for Life, Oakland, CA
- Health Service Consultants Training Center, Saint Louis Park, MN
- Covenant Training Medical Institute, Douglasville, GA
- Care Perfections Career Institute, Manassas Park, VA
- SOLEX College, Wheeling and Chicago, IL
We’re on the search for this years’ CNA scholarship winner. Follow the steps mentioned above in the “Selection Criteria” Section to be considered eligible today!
OTHER CNA SCHOLARSHIPS
We’re aiming to build the most comprehensive resource for CNA scholarships on the web. Here are a few that you may be interested in checking out – more will be added reguarly
If you’re a CNA school that would like to match this CNA scholarship or would like to add your CNA scholarship to this list, please contact info@myCNAjobs.com.