Home Care Assistance is looking for CNA’s in the Greenville area. We are looking for honest, reliable, self-motivated individuals to provide personal care for clients in their homes. We provide personal care, as well as medication management, light housekeeping, meal preparation/planning and transportation services.
Certified Nursing Assistant
CNA’s needed to assist seniors and those recovering from illness or injury with activities of daily living such as personal care, light housekeeping, errands, and companionship. Full time, part time and 24 hour positions are available. Duties to include housekeeping, laundry, meal prep/planning, transportation/errands, bathing, personal hygiene/care, medication management, and all aspects of daily living help.
Requirements and Qualifications
· Compassionate provider of personal care, home-making, and companion services.
· 1+ years of experience caring for a senior or the elderly.
· HHA, PCA, or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training.
· Ability to pass a thorough criminal and background record check.
· Cleared fitness to work and two step PPD test.
· Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trust worthy, reliable, and patient with those in need.
· Reliable transportation to a client’s home and a valid driver’s license.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.