**Multiple opportunities, flexible hourly shifts, flexible start dates and work near your home**
CAREGIVER JOB DESCRIPTION
Multiple part-time and full-time caregiver opportunities are available to serve amazing senior clients in the Salt Lake City Area. With a mission to change the way the world ages, Home Care Assistance provides non-medical, in-home care.
Hourly shifts are perfect for those seeking flexibility in their schedules. You get to work one-on-one with the client, enhancing his or her quality of life using our proprietary Balanced Care Method TM , a holistic approach to care. At Home Care Assistance we are passionate about continuing education and development for our employees; we train our caregivers in the Balanced Care Method and other programs such as Cognitive Therapeutics, through our proprietary online training platform, Home Care Assistance University (HCAU). More than simply assisting with personal care, transportation, medication reminders and other activities of daily living, you help your client live a happier, more independent life by facilitating enjoyable activities like exercise, mental stimulation and hobbies. Clients and caregivers are matched based on skill level, personality traits and preferences to support long-term relationships.
What’s in it for you?
• Build your own schedule – flexible shifts. Pick the shifts that are best for your family, work or job schedule. If you need to adjust your schedule, just let us know and we find a replacement caregiver for you!
• You’ll be connected directly with one or more clients based on your schedule and client preferences
• Work near your home, limiting commute times
Opportunities are located in the following areas:
• Salt Lake County
• Utah County
• Davis County
• Summit County
CAREGIVER JOB REQUIREMENTS
We’re looking for the best – here’s what our clients like to see:
• Past experience as a caregiver is a plus
• A passion for the job and helping others
• Access to reliable transportation
• Ability to pass a background check
• References from past employers, colleagues, & acquaintances
• A hunger to learn how to best care for your client(s)
**APPLY TODAY ONLINE AT HCAUTAH.COM. WE ARE REVIEWING APPLICATIONS DAILY.**
Home Care Assistance does not discriminate caregiver referrals on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CALL (801) 733-4200 TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.