Homewatch CareGivers is a in home personal care company we are looking for caring, motivated, and reliable individuals to make a difference in our client’s daily lives. 12.00-13.00 per hour DOE
Join a team of caregivers who are motivated to make a difference in people’s lives. We are seeking caregivers to join our staff! Our caregivers provide important home care services that allow our clients to age in place while maintaining dignity. Responsibilities include: meal prep, personal care, transfers, medication reminders, dementia care, transportation, light housekeeping and more. Training is provided however, some caregiving experience is required.
Flexible hours, full time and part time work available
* Use our new Care+ App to track your work schedule, see caregiving responsibilities for each shift, help with family communication, and more
* Competitive pay
* Online Training programs include 12 hours of paid annual coursework
* Referral bonuses provided for exceptional caregiver recruits
* Paid holidays
Must be 18 years old or older .
* Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility is preferred
* Must pass national and multi-jurisdictional background checks, Department of Motor Vehicle checks, as well as drug screening tests
* Must be able to meet quality standards of care during shifts and follow standard procedures for engaging with the rest of the care team
* Must possess a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.