FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, BENEFITS, WEEKLY PAY, SHIFTS AVAILABLE NOW!
- Cooking/Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Additional Duties within the scope of Home Care Aide
- Flexible Schedules
- Close Commutes to Clients
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit every Friday
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral/Rewards Program
- 1 to 1 Patient Care
- Paid Sick Leave
- Corporate Discounts for Amusement Parks and More
- Overtime Pay
- Extra Compensation for Holiday Shifts
- Health Benefits for Full Time Employees After 12 Months of Employment
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Line
- Training Provided
- HCA Registration, Live Scan, & TB Test Reimbursement Available
- Upon Completion of 40 Hours of Work
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Prior Caregiver Experience (Min. 1 Year experience in providing direct, hands-on personal care to clients and /or be enrolled in or have completed a relevant healthcare training program, i.e.; CNA, HHA, LVN, RN, etc.)
- Reliable Transportation to Assignments
- Legal Authorization to Work in the U.S. (2 Forms of ID meeting I-9 Requirements)
- Must Read, Write, and Speak English
Home Care Aide Registration, Live Scan, & Current TB
- Test(Required by the State of California. We can help you through the process of obtaining State Requirements if you do not have them.)
- A desire to care for others
Care To Stay Home is a family-owned company voted a "Great Place to Work" by our valued employees.
See why we're a great place to work!
Check us out on Yelp!
Keywords: Home Care Aide, CNA, caregiver, home care, resident aide, registered home care aide, HCA, nursing assistant, LVN, RN, caretaker, certified nursing assistant, companion, direct care, direct support professional, hospice, hospice aide, long-term care, housekeeping, personal care aide, running errands, cooking, care to stay home, private duty, one on one, transferring, ADL, activities of daily living, senior care, elderly care, healthcare, health, care.