Immediate Openings for DAYTIME CNA's, NA's and HHA's in Centreville, McLean and other Northern Virginia locations! Live-In opportunities as well!
If you are a Virginia State Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or if you have a Nurse's Aide (120 hours of training) or Home Health Aide certificate, we would love to have you join the ElderOptions Senior Care team!
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated, high-energy and self-motivated individuals for:
• FULL TIME AND PART TIME DAY SHIFTS
• LIVE IN SHIFTS
Our CNA's, Nurse's Aides and Home Health Aides function as a professional member are supervised by a Registered Nurse. Job responsibilities include performing various services for a client as necessary to meet the client's needs, assist clients with basic health care services such as bathing, grooming, feeding, medication reminders, as well as light housekeeping, companion care, transportation and laundry.
• Bi-weekly Pay with Direct Deposit.
• Flexible schedules.
• Free continuing education.
• All shifts available, both in home and also within facilities.
• One on one client care.
• Bonuses for referring employees.
• Virginia State CNA license, NA Certificate or HHA Certificate.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Satisfy Criminal Background Check.
• Minimum of 1 YEAR-year direct client care experience in an institutional or home care setting required.
• Valid driver's license and reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
• Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling all obligations.
• Copy of CURRENT TB results/Chest X-ray.
Call 703-531-1411 between the hours of 10 AM - 3 PM Monday through Friday to schedule an interview for immediate consideration. We look forward to speaking with you!
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.