Home Care Assistance is looking for CNAs in the Upstate, as we service clients that live in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, and Oconee counties. We are looking for honest, reliable, self-motivated caregivers to provide in-home care for seniors.
Our caregivers provide:
1. Personal care - Bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
2. Medication reminders
3. Light housekeeping - Washing dishes, laundry, sweep/mop, and change linens
4. Meal preparation/planning
5. Transportation/errand services
Schedule flexibility is a plus, as some clients require service during evening/weekends. We offer competitive pay and benefits!
1. 1-year minimum experience working with seniors.
2. Ability to pass a thorough criminal and driving background record check.
3. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
4. Currently possess a two-step PPD test.
5. Reliable transportation to a client’s home and a valid driver’s license.
6. Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need.
HHA, PCA, or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.