Home Care Assistance is looking for skilled caregivers, PCAs, HHAs and CNAs in the Upstate, as we service clients that live in Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Pickens, and Oconee counties.
We are currently hiring for weekend caregivers, for both the day and night shifts. Our shifts range from 4-hour shifts to 12-hour shifts. We are looking for honest, reliable, self-motivated caregivers to provide in-home care for seniors.
Our caregivers provide:
1. Personal care - Bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living
2. Medication reminders
3. Light housekeeping - Washing dishes, laundry, sweep/mop, and change linens
4. Meal preparation/planning
5. Transportation/errand services
Schedule flexibility is a plus, as some clients require service during evening/weekends. We offer competitive pay and benefits!
1. 1-year minimum experience working with seniors.
2. Ability to pass a thorough criminal and driving background record check.
3. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
4, Currently possess a two-step PPD test.
5. Reliable transportation to a client’s home and a valid driver’s license.
6. Have a heart for the elderly, honest, trustworthy, reliable, and patient with those in need.
HHA, PCA, or CNA preferred, or comparable and relevant experience and/or training.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.