The Marbridge Foundation currently has opportunities for a Direct Support Professional/Caregiver at our Ranch Assisted Living Community and our Village Assisted Living Community located in Manchaca, TX (just south of Austin).
Our residential communities offer care to adults with a wide variety of cognitive abilities. We provide our residents with opportunities to learn, experience, and achieve a whole new life. Our residents lead busy lives, participating in any of our 150 classes offered on-site at our 200 acre campus.
Full-Time Positions Available:
PRN (as needed) always available for all shifts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assure that residents follow a daily hygiene and grooming routine, providing assistance and training as needed. Redirect residents if not property clean and dressed
- Train and supervise residents in proper bedroom and bathroom maintenance, closet organization, and laundry procedures
- Listen to residents who may need to express an opinion or concern and make referral to Administrator of Staff/Resident Training and Development when appropriate
- Conduct and document training of residents
- Follow guidelines concerning supervised medication of residents
- Serve and supervise clean up after meals
- Assure that residents go to bed and arise as scheduled
- Assist and encourage residents in reading, participating in, and adhering to their written weekly schedule
- Assure proper training for residents. This may include daily hygiene, bedroom maintenance, getting along with others, problem solving, fire drills, supervised medication procedures, and job training
- As assigned, supervise residents during special activities, public performances and group gatherings, on and off campus
Benefits of working at Marbridge:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans
- 401k Retirement with employer matching
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- 7 Paid Holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid Time Off - 80 hours in your first year
- FREE meals available for specific shifts
- FREE access to a new state of the art gym with cardio equipment, bikes, weights, studio room, and basketball court!
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Hands-on management team - we provide great training so you are comfortable from the start!
Marbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.