Best Health Care Services, LLC
Currently looking for applicants in the Northern Virginia area including- Springfield, Manassas, Alexandria and Fairfax.
Best Health Care Services, LLC provides clients at home with personal care through home health aides. Such care professionals are well-trained to carry out the following health management tasks:
· Monitors and records vital signs
· Transportation to doctor’s appointments
· Simple wound care and dressing changes
· Grocery Shopping
· Organize appointments for the client
· Transportation to social functions
· Assisting the client in getting dressed
· Maintaining a safe living environment for the client
· General health supervision
· Light house keeping
· AM and PM care
-1+ years’ experience in the home healthcare field preferred
-Must be at least 18 years old.
-Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
-Must be able to provide references.
-Must be able to work a schedule that includes weekends, holidays and evenings
-Dependable and has reliable transportation.
-Ability to understand and communicate in English and/or an assigned foreign language
-Current and valid HHA/CNA/PCA certification, CPR/First Aid, and TB test
-Able to lift up to 50 pounds
-Some cases require the ability to change diapers and/or catheter
-Exceptional patient service skills
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.