Staffers start-up Staffing Company in the greater Salt Lake City area. We are contracted with several health care facilities in the area. We are hiring our core staff of CNAs to send to these facilities. We offer FT/PT/and PRN positions, competitive wages, and flexible schedules.
For FT employees, we also offer benefits, 401K, tuition assistance, PTO, sick time and paid holidays.
The role of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is to work as and when required in support of the nursing team in providing high quality care and support. Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. Assist residents with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to resident’s and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
· Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
· Provide basic nursing care within the Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice.
· Able to explain and demonstrate fire/emergency procedures and must participate in any emergency or drill activities.
· Properly use and maintain facility equipment.
· Show respect for facility property.
· Demonstrate and able to explain infection control and isolation procedures.
· Demonstrate and able to explain proper body mechanics in all resident handling interactions & processes.
· Ensure residents are given correct diet.
· Use proper feeding techniques while respecting personal dignity and meeting the residents’ needs for socialization.
· Maintain residents’ rooms in neat, orderly and clutter-free manner.
· Promote and maintain positive relationships with co-workers, residents, visitors, volunteers, and regulators.
· Directly respond, within the scope of practice, to needs and concerns of residents and family members.
· Work with the care giving team to identify and resolve resident and family issues.
· Promptly respond to call lights and other resident needs.
· Treat residents with compassion and dignity.
· Interact professionally with residents and their families and involves resident/family in the formation of the plan of care.
· Maintain a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
· Establish effective communication/interactions with residents and families.
· Ensure residents’ right to privacy (visual and auditory).
· Show respect for residents’ personal property.
· Recognize a resident’s ability to make choices and support these within the constraints of the care giving environment.
· Take and record temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure.
· Ambulate residents.
· Apply proper lifting and transferring techniques.
· Provide proper positioning and use of postural supports.
· Ensure residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning.
· Meet current documentation standards and policies and complete within shift.
· Report significant change in a resident’s condition to the facilities Nurse Manager and the care giving team.
· Maintain resident confidentiality at all times.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.