BrightStar Care Caregiver Responsibilities
● Providing hygiene care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
● Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
● Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Multiple shifts available for:
BrightStar Care Caregiver Job Requirements
● A current, valid certification and in good standing
● High school diploma or GED
● Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
● Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
● Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
● Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
***We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.