Senior Helpers goal is to keep its clients independent and safe at home, which allows them to enjoy a higher quality of life and peace of mind for their families. If you are compassionate toward the elderly and would enjoy the satisfaction of helping them remain independent while living at home, a caregiving opportunity with Senior Helpers might be for you!
Only the Best:
We hire only the best individuals to represent our company. In return for your hard work and caring spirit, you can expect respect, rewards, flexible work schedules, and an employer that cares about your success.
· Companionship and conversation
· · Light housekeeping
· · Household management
· · Walking assistance
· · Eating assistance
· · Errands
· · Transportation using clients vehicle
· · Meal planning and preparation
· · Laundry and linen changing
· · Bathing assistance
· · Dressing assistance
· · Toileting
· · Medication reminders
· · Monitor Alzheimer’s & Dementia clients
· Document activities in the Care Plan Book daily (if applicable).
· Record daily hours worked and daily services performed on the Weekly Time Sheet and Service Log, review with client, and submit the signed form every Monday by 5:00 p.m.
· Report any significant client changes to the office immediately.
· Follow all policies and procedures as outlined in the Senior Helpers Employee Handbook and Training Manual.
· Appropriate license or designation to provide Personal Care services and ability to pass the skills assessment by the Client Service Manager within 30 days of job offer.
· Ability to treat clients with dignity and respect.
· Ability to read, write, and speak English at an average adult level.
· Ability to drive or use public transportation to get to work.
· Valid driver’s license with no serious driving violations.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.