Homewatch CareGivers of Western MA provides compassionate, personalized care to elders and clients of all ages in their homes. With your help, clients remain safe and happy at home.
If you are a CNA, HHA, or have similar caregiving experience, and enjoy working one-to-one with clients, please apply today.
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Accrued paid time off - Vacation and Sick Time
- Work close to home – short commutes
- Consistent hours with the same client(s)
- Different lengths of shifts accommodate non-traditional and traditional hours of availability
- Part-time and full-time employment options
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing paid training
- DailyPay - Choose when you are paid! Biweekly, weekly, or even daily.
- Assist clients with daily activities such as bathing, toileting, meals, and light housekeeping
- Provide companionship and engagement in and/or out of the client’s home
- Help clients to reach their goals as defined on their personalized care plans such as medication reminders, assigned exercises, and proper nutrition and hydration.
- Assistance with transfers in and out of their bed, chair, shower, vehicle, and more
- CNA, HHA, PCA, or similar experience such as a student nursing clinical or family caregiving
- Willingness and ability to assist with activities of daily living and provide companionship
- Driver’s License, a reliable insured vehicle, and the ability to drive in all weather conditions
- Satisfactory results of a criminal background check, reference check, and drug test
Agawam, Amherst, Belchertown, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Easthampton, Feeding Hills, Florence, Forest Park, Granby, Hadley, Hampden, Hampden County, Hampshire County, Hatfield, Holyoke, Indian Orchard, Longmeadow, Ludlow, Monson, Northampton, Palmer, Pelham, Pioneer Valley, Sixteen Acres, South Hadley, Southampton, Southwick, Ware, West Springfield, Westfield, Westhampton