Fort Worth Home Care Assistance is now seeking Caregivers/CNAs/MAs for full and part-time, hourly, weekend and live in shifts.
Home Care Assistance is one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking professional Caregivers/CNAs/MAs to become a part of our expanding team. Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages.
Territory Covers Fort Worth, Benbrook, Burleson, Crowley and White Settlement!
· Competitive Pay
· Flexible scheduling
· Paid Orientation/Training
· Extensive training opportunities!
· 401 (k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday pay for major holidays
· Passion for serving the Elderly
· Able to pass criminal background and drug screen
· Valid driver’s license/Proof of insurance
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
· Compassionate and Caring
Caregiver/CNA Basic Job Duties:
· Meal Preparation, light housekeeping, laundry
· Bathing, dressing, grooming, medication reminder
· Accompaniment, grocery shopping, errands
Compensation: We start at $10.50-$11.50 per hour depending on availability, experience, and other factors.
Fort Worth Home Care Assistance 4628 SW Loop 820, Fort Worth, TX 76109
We look forward to hearing from you!!
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.