WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
CNA - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
For Immediate Placement in our Queens facilities!
Who Are We?
Priority Care Staffing is New York’s newest outstanding healthcare staffing services company. We put our clients first with our steadfast commitment towards superior recruitment of medical and non-medical professionals for healthcare facilities. With us, your needs are always first on our list! At Priority Care Staffing we work hard to recruit, and place dedicated and highly skilled professionals to join our team. Excellent People, Excellent Results.
Why Work With Us?
Priority Care Staffing’s expertise lies in hiring top-grade professionals in the industry. Working with us gives you the leverage to maximize your full potential and garner field experience as well as enjoy the well-appointed benefits that we provide. We cater to various healthcare facilities in New York within the tristate area. We match our clients’ needs in attaining the premium patient care, while enabling our pool of professionals to hone their career with the right opportunity.
If you need more information about our company, you can visit our website at: http://prioritycarestaffing.com/.
What Can We Offer?
1. Competitive Pay
2. Flexible Schedule
3. Voluntary Medical Insurance
4. Weekly Payroll
5. Referral Bonus
6. Cash Bonus
7. Paid Sick Leave
8. MTA Commuter Benefits Program
What Do We Need?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Preferred)
What Are The Requirements?
1. Updated Resume
2. State ID or Driver License
3. SS card
4. US Passport, Employment Authorization Card, Permanent Resident Card (to establish identity and work authorization)
5. New York License and registration (RN, LPN, CNA)
6. Two reference letters
7. Physical exam with PPD, MMRV and Hep B lab works in the last 12 months
8. Drug Screen (10 Panel - within the last 12 months)
9. Flu Shot
10. School diploma or completion (RN, LPN, CNA)
11. CPR (RN, LPN & optional for CNA)
12. Malpractice Insurance (RN, LPN & optional for CNA)
If you have any inquiry, please call: (212) 580-3355 ext. 818 or text (347) 300-4066 and look for RIZZA.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.