Right at Home Offers;
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Bonus Incentive Program (Raises & Training Bonuses up to $100)
- Refer a Friend & receive a $100 Bonus
- $1.00 hourly raise for reliability
- $200 monthly education bonus
- $500 bonus for Licensed CNA’s
- Flexible Schedule - You Pick the Shifts that Fits Your Schedule
- Scholarships & Educational Resources
- Hands on Training; Free CPR & Emergency Preparedness, etc.
Caregiver CNA duties include:
- Implementing client’s individualized care plan
- Documentation of daily notes.
- Assisting with ambulation and transfers.
- ROM (Range of Motion) exercises
- Assisting with ADLS/IADLS; grooming, bathing and dressing as needed.
- Basic food preparation & clean up.
- Could include grocery shopping.
- Medication reminders.
- Light housekeeping,
- Companionship, reduction of loneliness.
- Being reliable, compassionate, caring, ethical, professional, respectful, friendly, healthy boundaries.
- Building an atmosphere of wellness, trust and confidence.
Caregiver/CNA (Personal Care) duties, in addition to the above Caregiver Companion Care duties:
Hands-On Support. Such as; Feeding, Grooming, Bathing, Dressing, Incontinence care.
And other personal care needs as noted in client's care plan.