Do you care about people? Do you have a passion for ensuring people have the best care possible? Do you have a personal experience caring for a parent or grandparent and know firsthand what a blessing it is to have a dedicated team of caregivers to help you manage life with an aging loved one? So do we.
We are Right at Home, a growing home-care agency. We are currently hiring!!! We are looking for qualified CNAs and PCAs to care for our clients in the following areas: Alpharetta, Buford, Chamblee, Cumming, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Cobb (Marietta), Norcross, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Sugar Hill.
Our ideal candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable individuals with a desire to enhance the lives of our senior adult and disabled clients.
If you have experience in the home care field or looking to make a career change and want to join a company where you can make a difference in someone's life, we want you on our team! We will provide all of the required training to work as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA).
Right at Home is committed to providing all of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and reward and recognition programs.
Here's what our caregivers have to say about working with Right at Home-North Atlanta:
"Everyone in management is respectful and polite. Management will give incentives for work for their employees and they seem genuinely concerned about me as an employee and are attentive to my needs."
" Right at Home cares for the employees. They are organized and professional. They are like family."
In this role you will:
· Provide wellness and hygiene assistance: bathing, grooming and other personal care services
· Provide transportation to various activities from doctor's visits to grocery shopping
· Provide non-medical assistance and medication support: medication reminders and meal planning
· Provide respite and peace of mind for family members
· Provide companionship and homemaking support: safety supervision and light housekeeping
If these are the type of activities you enjoy, we offer the great opportunities for quality caregivers like yourself who are committed to providing excellent client care and are looking for a meaningful career in healthcare.
In addition to a rewarding career, we provide:
· Paid orientation
· Paid annual training
· Christmas bonuses
· Flexible FT/PT hours
· Competitive wages based on experience
· 1.5X holiday pay for major holidays including Mother’s day and Father’s day
· Referral bonus program
· Paid overtime
· Direct deposit available
· Retirement plan available with matching to 5% of contributions (401K)
· Employee Recognition Program and Birthday Rewards
The following criteria is required for all applicants:
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.