IMMEDIATE NEED FOR GREAT CAREGIVERS - ALL SHIFTS
Do you want to be treated with the respect you deserve? At HomeWell Care Services we treat our employees with dignity, compassion and respect. Join a team that recognizes you are the life blood of the home care industry.
All Shifts including hourly and live-in caregiver/CNA/HHA positions available
We are looking for compassionate Caregivers to be a part of our team and join us in our mission of enhancing seniors’ lives, one day at a time. You work individually with clients, one-on-one, providing a variety of non-medical services that allows you to form relationships with seniors who desire to age in place in their own homes.
· Flexible Schedule
· Paid Training and Ongoing Training Opportunities
· Performance Bonuses
· Referral Bonus Program (unlimited)
· We provide liability insurance
· We provide worker’s compensation
· Direct deposit and partial pay available
· We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Responsibilities and Duties
With dignity, compassion, and care, your duties include, but not limited to:
· Light cooking and cleaning
· Bathing, grooming and toileting
· Assistance with ambulation and medication reminders
· Transportation for appointments and errands
Qualifications and Skills:
· CNA or HHA license preferred or 6 months of full-time work or 12 months of part-time work caring for geriatric or chronically ill persons. We will train the right person.
· Proof of current TB testing
· Must be physically able to perform the duties of this position
· Must have available reliable transportation; if transporting clients, must also have proof of a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
· Must possess excellent communication skills
· Are mature, caring, punctual and reliable
· Pass a criminal background check (national and any required by the state) and drug test.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.