We are now seeking an energetic, talented, caring and compassionate individual to work with us in providing exceptional in home care Monday thru Friday – OVER THE HOLIDAYS -DAY AND EVENING SHIFT Schedules.
· 6 months Experience
· Is reliable, dependable, honest and caring
· Speaks, writes and comprehends English
· Has a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and can drive to client’s homes
· Are able to recognize changes in their clients and be able to alert proper personnel when necessary
· Provide care and companionship to the agency’s clients in accordance with the care plan and client service agreement.
· Assist client with activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a safe and beneficial manner.
· May be required to perform light housekeeping.
· May be required to take client to appointment or run errands.
· Must complete 12 hours of company-provided training per year.
· Pay $11.00 - $14.00/hr.
· Supplemental insurance through Aflac
· Paid drive-time plus mileage reimbursement between two clients on the same day
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Online classes are available 24/7 and offer self-paced study and online testing with immediate scoring; 12 hours of paid annual coursework
· Referral bonuses provided for caregivers and clients referred
Homewatch CareGivers has been a premier provider of home care for over 30 years, helping to improve the quality of life for those in our communities as well as provide meaningful employment opportunities. We offer employees a strong family-oriented culture and professional, accredited training that addresses relevant health and wellness issues. We welcome individuals who are eager to continually learn in order for us to best serve our clients’ needs. For more information about the company and our services, please visit our website: hwcg.com/loudoun.
Homewatch CareGivers of Loudoun
2 Pidgeon Hill Drive
Sterling VA, 20165
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards.
· Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
· Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as honoring agency policies.
· Caregivers do not administer medication or perform any procedures requiring the knowledge or skills of a licensed nurse or registered therapist.
· Must pass all background screenings with satisfactory results.
· Must possess effective communication skills.
Other Requirements and Qualifications
· Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm – Full time
· Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day.
· Able to lift 20-30 pounds.
· Caregivers are not allowed to smoke in clients’ homes
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.