Imagine working in an atmosphere where you can elevate the human spirit and make a difference every day! That’s what being a Comfort Keeper is all about!
We are searching for compassionate and dedicated individuals who are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career opportunity while meeting the needs of our clients.
What to expect:
Competitive pay and flexible hours based on your availability
· High quality on-site and off-site training to make sure you're ready for the role
· Caring for people that appreciate your high-quality assistance
· Satisfaction and pride in your job while helping others maintain a high quality of life
· Ensuring our client's safety and well-being with personal care, mobility, personal hygiene, eating, light housekeeping and transporting to doctor's appointments.
Whom we are looking for:
Committed individuals with outstanding communication skills that will provide the highest quality of care and safety to our clients.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Reliable automobile (transporting required) with a valid driver's license and auto insurance
· Current and valid CPR certification
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills
· Ability to bend, kneel and stand
· Ability to problem solve quickly
· Give permission to submit to a random drug and alcohol testing
If you would like to provide a daily dose of joy to seniors while enriching their lives, then please apply today! Let us provide you with a career that provides meaning and purpose.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.