HIRING CAREGIVERS and STNAs IMMEDIATELY – JOIN OUR TEAM!
Senior Helpers of Columbus is looking for compassionate, warm, caring people! We invite you to join our family and build your career with us. We offer Paid Time Off, ongoing professional training, referral bonuses, profit sharing and flexible scheduling. You will be a valued part of our Team!
Caregiver & STNA Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Transportation (errands, grocery shopping, appointments)
• Light housekeeping and meal preparation
• Medication reminders
• Activities of daily living as needed (Bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and ambulation assistance)
• Dementia care
Caregiver & STNA Requirements:
• Compassion for others and the ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect!
• Desire to truly communicate and connect with your client!
• Completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
Two years of caregiving experience required.
If you're a warm, enthusiastic, and compassionate person with a heart for working with the elderly, then Senior Helpers could be perfect for you. Contact us now!
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.