SYNERGY HomeCare is actively looking for a companion caregiver or CHHA with experience for a female client in Burlington County (close to Willingboro). Caregiver does not need to lift, client does not have any pets but does smoke. Help with meal prep, homemaking and companionship. Ideally being a cheerleader and helping with exercises and possibly running errands. Care is scheduled 12p-8p Mon-Sunday and we are flexible on how many days you are looking to work! Must be compassionate, patient and kind. Interviews will be conducted this week!
Please call for immediate consideration! 609-298-0202
We always have open assignments! So if you are looking for any part time or full time assignments please reach out.
Responsibilities of the position:
• Perform ALL duties outlined in the client's care plan/service agreement
• Demonstrate competency in all areas of meal preparation and clean-up
• Demonstrate competency in all areas of homemaking and laundry
• Kitchen and bathroom maintenance
• Transportation and errand running services
• Report directly to the managerial staff and your appointed supervisor
Synergy HomeCare of Mid-Jersey offers flexible work schedules to accommodate your lifestyle. Additionally, we provide on-going training that enhances your professional growth as a caregiver.
Keywords: Live-in, Healthcare, Home care, CNA, HHA, Homemaker, Caregiver, Private Duty Aide, Home Health Aide, Home Health Assistant, Nurses Aide, Nursing aide, Certified Nurses Aide, Nursing Student, Nurse Extern, PCT, Patient Care Tech, PCA, Patient Care Aide, Personal care aide, Companion.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.