Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
· Graduate of a state approved Certified Nurse Aide course.
· Six months experience within the past 2 years as a Certified Nurse Aide.
· Currently certified in the state as a Certified Nurse assistant. Passing score on RAH’s Nurse Aide Competency exam.
· Meets the health requirements for employees providing direct patient care.
· Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job.
· Have valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation.
To apply, please visit our website and complete job application for CNA - home health aid. www.rahapply.com
Certified Nursing Assistant
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.