Are you a caring, warm person who truly cares about others?
Are you looking for a job that makes you excited about going to work?
We want you to apply!
- Competitive pay paid through convenient direct deposit
- Flexible hours created to fit your schedule
- Overtime and Holiday pay
- Continuing education and training opportunities to support your professional development
- Supportive staff and management to help you achieve your career goals
- Incentive programs
- Employee recognition
- Provide meaningful companionship and friendship to senior clients
- Assist with light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and other errands
- Provide non-medical care services for seniors in their homes
- Help with medication reminders and meal preparation
- Personal care and hygiene assistance
You are the best - and we only hire the best. Apply today to join us!
- 6 months of caregiving experience under the supervision of an RN
- CNA/GNA license not required but newly licensed CNA's are encouraged to apply!
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's license and insured personal automobile
- Must be able to pass both criminal background checks and drug screening
- Must have professional references validating caregiving experience
We have 3 offices to best serve families in the following areas:
Annapolis, Arnold, Aspen Hill, Baltimore, Bethesda, Brooklyn, Catonsville, Colesville, Columbia, Crownsville, Elkridge, Ellicott City, Glen Burnie, Gwynn Oak, Halethorpe, Laurel, Millersville, Mount Airy, Pasadena, Randallstown, Severna Park, Silver Spring, Sykesville, Westminster, and Windsor Mill.
& will do our best to give you assignments near your home!