Make a difference in someone's life!
Lead Caregiver / Care Coordinator is responsible for assessing and documenting our clients' needs within the Bellewood Retirement Facility. The person in this position must be able to work in Issaquah during the morning/afternoon, have excellent communication skills, both oral and written and have the knowledge to lead a group of caregivers’ in providing excellent care for our clients. This position also requires the Lead to work on the floor as a caregiver to the Bellewood clients five days a week. Plenty of opportunity for growth within the organization.
About our Company:
Companion Care Inc is an experienced and highly regarded agency that is recognized for providing excellent care to the senior community. Our mission is to build a team that is comprised of only the best Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and Home Health Aides to work with our large clientele. If you are looking for a company that places great value on both our clients and caregivers, we are looking for you. At Companion Care, our employees are our greatest asset and as such we pride ourselves in creating a schedule that works best for them! We offer a rewarding environment that provides competitive compensation and benefits.
Here is why Caregivers like working with us:
• Work Close to Home
• Pay Varies by Assignment
• Paid Weekly
• Flexible Schedule
• Competitive Pay
• Health Insurance Available
• Paid Continuing Education
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Referral Bonuses
• Direct Deposit Available
• Holiday Pay
• Overtime Pay
• Demonstrate leadership skills in managing a team.
• Exceptional communication skills able to interact with staff, client and family members in a tactful manner.
• Understanding of the elderly care needs and ability to assess those needs in person then document them in a Plan of Care.
• Able to communicate and coordinate with others involved with clients’ care
• Available to follow up with staff and office personnel regarding scheduling and client concerns when they occur.
• Maintain and up-to-date client files and onsite forms.
• Coordinate training of new caregivers.
• Compile caregivers time sheets once a week.
• Review shift reports from the previous night and document in the shifts reports log.
• CNA or HCA Certificate or 1+ years of experience as a caregiver
• Dependable Vehicle
• Auto insurance and a valid driver’s license
• The ability to successfully pass a Criminal Background Check
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.