Our skilled caregivers make more possible in the lives of our clients. Our future employees have a minimum of one year experience care giving, excellent communication skills, personal care experience with seniors and a heart for working with seniors. The main function of the caregivers is to provide care for clients in a safe, secure, professional environment which meets their needs. Caregivers help assist with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene, continence care, meal preparation, medication reminders, keeping the home safe and clean, as well as the overall supervision of the clients' physical and mental well being. We combine professional care management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care.
Portrait of an ABC Caregiver
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Heart for working with seniors.
• Enjoys assisting with the daily activities of patient care.
• Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding.
• Cleans rooms and makes patient beds.
• Answers patient's calls.
• Converses with clients to provide assurance.
• Observes Universal Precautions.
• Transports clients to and from doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
• Provides patient laundry and linen changes.
• Light housekeeping.
• Provides medication reminders.
• Meal preparation and clean up.
Overnight-Varies depending on Client's needs.
If interested please apply at:
Knowledge And Skills Requirements
• MUST BE CPR CERTIFIED
• DEMENTIA EXPERIENCE
• CNA certification preferred but not required. We can certify you as a HHA to work within the Company.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Valid driver's license
• Proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
• MUST BE LEVEL 2 SCREENED AHCA
• Experienced Preferred but not required.
• Must have a heart for serving others.
• Punctuality and reliability is a must.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.