Lynden Nursing Service
Seeking CNAs and HHAs (Male and Female) for Broward and The Palm Beaches.
Lynden Nursing Service is a State Licensed and Insured Nursing Registry providing services for Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Indian River, Martin and Okeechobee Counties.
We offer referral services to Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Home Health Aides (HHA), Homemakers, Companions and Sitters who seek opportunities to provide personal care for clients in Hospitals, Nursing Home, Assisted Living Facilities and in the Client’s home.
The following eligibility requirements must be presented upon registering:
• Professional license and/or certification verification
• CPR Card – American Red Cross
American Health and Safety Institute
American Heart Association
• Physicals with doctor’s statement “free from communicable diseases” completed within the last 6 months.
• HIV/AIDS Certificate (1hr)
• Alzheimer’s Training Certificate (1hr)
• Self-Administration of Medication Certificate (2hrs)
• Valid Driver’s License or Identification Card/Auto Insurance
• Social Security Card
• Work Authorization/Resident Card (if applicable)
• Professional Liability Insurance
• AHCA level 2 fingerprint background screening
• All Florida and AHCA requirements satisfied
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.