Immediate need Saturday and Sunday CNA/PCA's - DAYSHIFT HOURS. Several clients requiring assistance over the weekends and have stable and consistent schedules.
· Flexible hours, full time work available
· Premium Holiday Pay
· Paid drive-time plus mileage reimbursement between two clients on the same day
· Supplemental insurance through Aflac
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Online classes are available 24/7 and offer self-paced study and online testing with immediate scoring; 12 hours of paid annual coursework
· Referral bonuses provided for caregivers and clients referred
Homewatch CareGivers has been a premier provider of home care for over 30 years, helping to improve the quality of life for those in our communities as well as provide meaningful employment opportunities. We offer employees a strong family-oriented culture and professional, accredited training that addresses relevant health and wellness issues. We welcome individuals who are eager to continually learn in order for us to best serve our clients’ needs. For more information about the company and our services, please visit our website: hwcg.com/loudoun.
· Assisting the agency’s client with their personal care needs in accordance with the care plan, client service agreement and CNA qualifications.
· Assist clients with activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a safe and beneficial manner.
· May be required to take clients to appointment or run errands.
Seeking Caregivers who:
· Are CNA’s (Certified Nurse Aides) or PCA’s (Personal Care Assistants)
· Are reliable, dependable, honest and caring
· Speak and write in English
· Have a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and can drive to clients’ homes
· Are able to recognize changes in their clients and be able to alert proper personnel when necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility.
· Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards.
· Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
· Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as honoring agency policies.
· Caregivers do not administer medication or perform any procedures requiring the knowledge or skills of a licensed nurse or registered therapist.
· Must pass all background screenings with satisfactory results.
· Must possess effective communication skills.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.