Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Part of a team with RN oversight
- Flexible schedules
- Employee referral bonus
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
- Providing hygiene care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities.
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to