Come work for BrightStar Care, a company who believes in Serving with Passion and Doing the Right Thing. The Caregiver is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. The Caregiver will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care. Our independently owned and operated team in the Appleton area is looking for high-energy individuals to join our team.
- Job shadow an experienced BrightStar Care CNA
- Receive training in BrightStar Care safety and quality standards as well as condition-specific training such as Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Ask questions and get support from other BrightStar Care nurses and caregivers
- Receive one-on-one coaching to reinforce education and training
- Participate in local recognition programs such as Caregiver of the Month and can be recognized through the BrightStar Care national Caregiver of the Year award program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Part of a team with RN oversight
- Flexible schedules
- Employee referral bonus
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
- All new CNA or Caregiver’s with less than 12 months experience
- Includes all applicants who have completed CNA coursework but have not passed state testing
- Current negative TB skin test or chest x-ray, or able to obtain before hire
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply For This Job
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily.
After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.