FirstLight Home Care [Insert office location, State]
Reporting To: Care Coordinator
Position Type: Part-time, Hourly
Why First Light Home Care?
At First Light Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring the kind of people we would trust with our own families. We’re currently searching for quality caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For these folks, caregiving is not just a job – it’s a calling.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because extraordinary caregivers are the heart and soul of our company. They help us live out our mission every day by providing first-class personal service to our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in the place they call home.
What is a Caregiver?
Caregivers are the heart and soul of our company. They deliver first in class service to clients to ensure they remain safe and independent in their homes. Caregivers have many important roles in the lives of the people they service, but their primary role and responsibility is to aid those that may need it with activities of daily living. Our caregivers are… runners, personal chefs, conversationalists, friends, laundry helpers, peace of mind, hair stylist, mobility masters, listeners, hope [caregivers}.
A day in the Life of a First Light Home Care Caregiver:
· Providing companionship and conversation
· Preparing and serving meals
· Help with bathing and grooming
· Light housekeeping and laundry
· Shopping, errands and transportation
· Other duties as assigned
You are a great fit for this role if you have:
· Previous caregiving experience (preferred)
· A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
· A commitment to being present and providing quality care
· Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
· Ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
· Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
Join our First Light culture of care, which rewards service excellence and compassion!
· Flexible schedules
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive paid training
· Rewards and recognition programs
· Goal-oriented, aspiring work environment
· Dynamic, principle culture
· Our Culture of Care
· Award Winning: Best Places to Work in Cincinnati, OH - 2017, 2018, Forbes Americas Best Franchises- 2018, INC 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Want to join our dynamic culture?
First Light Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who operate with extra assistance.
We embrace our values of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and dedication by promoting an atmosphere in which diversity is respected, quality of life is valued, personal ambitions are attained, and our culture of care is emboldened.
First Light Home Care is an equal opportunity employer.
1 year of Caregiver Experience
CNA/HHA preferred but not required
Experience caring for the elderly or disabled adult
Background Check Screening
Drug Test Screening
Valid Driver's License preferred but no required
Must be able to provide a TB Clearance
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.