We are seeking energetic, talented, caring and compassionate individuals to work with us in providing exceptional in home care in the Loudoun County area; Monday thru Friday – DAY and NIGHT SHIFT Schedule
· Experience caring for Seniors
· Is reliable, dependable, honest and caring
· Speaks and writes in English
· Has a valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance and can drive to client’s homes
· Are able to recognize changes in their clients and be able to alert proper personnel when necessary
· Provide care and companionship to the agency’s clients in accordance with the care plan and client service agreement.
· Assist client with activities of daily living (ADL’s) in a safe and beneficial manner.
· May be required to perform light housekeeping.
· May be required to take client to appointment or run errands.
· Must complete 12 hours of company-provided training per year.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Must meet hiring criteria as defined in the agency’s minimum standards.
· Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
· Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as honoring agency policies.
· Caregivers do not administer medication or perform any procedures requiring the knowledge or skills of a licensed nurse or registered therapist.
· Must pass all background screenings with satisfactory results.
· Must possess effective communication skills.
Other Requirements and Qualifications
· Able to bend, climb, stoop, and stand an average of 5 hours per day.
· Able to lift 20-30 pounds.
· Caregivers are not allowed to smoke in clients’ homes
· Pay $11.00 - 14.00/hr
· One week of Paid Time Off per Year
· Supplemental insurance through Aflac
· Paid drive-time plus mileage reimbursement between two clients on the same day
· 401(k) retirement plan
· Online classes are available 24/7 and offer self-paced study and online testing with immediate scoring; 12 hours of paid annual coursework
· Referral bonuses provided
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.