Responsibilities of this position include:
• answering calls from caregivers clients and prospects
• assisting with recruiting, interviewing, screening and selection of caregivers
• ensuring consistent accuracy of database and file information for both caregivers and clients in our Clear Care program
• ensuring caregiver compliance with time reporting systems / processes for accurate billing and payroll
• assisting with other duties as assigned such as filling skilled client shifts when no other field staff available for IHSS bakc-up
• participating in an on-call rotation for after business hours calls and scheduling modifications one weekend a month.
This is a position of high trust, requiring an individual with unquestioned personal integrity: the successful candidate must possess a clean personal background, history, and have reliable transportation to assist in areas covered from agency throughout Denver and it's surrounding areas.
This hourly position is 35-40 hours per week depending on business needs. Overtime possible. To apply for this position, please send your resume, salary history and include a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.