Out of work due to COVID and have a heart to take care of others? We need your help! Elara Caring is looking for passionate caregivers to prepare meals and help with housekeeping and laundry for the most vulnerable population during the COVID-19 epidemic. Our organization’s mission is to provide the right care, at the right time, in the right place. That time is now, we need you to help us deliver care for our community.
We are following the highest standard of practices during COVID-19 to protect our employees and patients. Get more information, contact us with questions, or apply to join our team online at www.elara.com/jobs. You can speak with a recruiter, learn about benefits of Elara Caring and understand the huge role you can play in the lives of our patients—all through Elara.com.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that drives Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. We have extraordinary employees with a passion and enthusiasm to exceed the expectations of each patient we serve, each visit, every day—and that could include you.
Elara Caring is looking for a passionate Certified Home Health Aide CHHA to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
· Supportive, collaborative environment
· Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K and paid-time off for full-time staff.
What is Required?
· Positive attitude
· Dedication to quality patient care
· Strong communication skills
· Reliable transportation to perform job duties
· One year of Caregiving experience
· Must be able to pass background check
· Ability to participate in physical activity including, extensive bending, lifting (up to 29 lbs) and standing on a regular basis or for extended periods of where state applicable
· State applicable Certified Home Health Aide certificate or license required
Apply with Elara Caring today!
This is not a comprehensive list of all job duties; a full job description will be provided.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.