Home Care Assistance - CHAMPIONS OF AGING WELL!
Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
Currently looking for a Mandarin-speaking Caregiver to work night 8-12 hr night shifts in Cupertino!
- Provides companionship and care for a 91 year old female who has dementia and other health conditions (CHF, AFIB,)
- Assist with all night time duties including bathroom visits, assistance with toileting and personal care needs
- Medication reminders
- Redirection, increased confusion at night due to dementia
- Assistance with safety guidance and verbal queuing- Wheelchair assistance recommended
- Maintain a detailed record of services provides and client's current conditions
- Alert Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator of major changes or incidents during your shift
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisors
- Clean criminal background check
- Oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory, Mandarin preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.) ex: 2 forms of ID-Driver's License or Identification/passport or Permanent Resident ID/Social Security Card
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school at least 1 year (preferred)
- Dementia care skills (preferred)
- Professional attire and demeanor required
- 3 professional references pertaining to caregiving experience (preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible hours, part-time & full-time positions available, day and night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid orientation/training
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision, paid sick leave)
- Masks, gloves, a thermometer for your own personal use, and other essential gear to keep you protected during your shifts
Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
If this sounds like a great match, apply today for an interview!