As a member of Villages of Lake Highlands, you will have the opportunity to brighten someone’s day every single day! We strive to make VOLH a second home to our guests (and staff!). Nursing is usually how our guests first encounter what community is all about at VOLH, and we like to make that first impression a positive one!
Needless to say, customer service is incredibly important to us and our nursing experience is a great way to cheer our guests up. However, we also need our CNA team to be team players and be open to filling in other roles when needed.
As you probably already know, skilled nursing in memory care can be a different ball game, one that often requires more patience and out of the box thinking! We are looking for customer service driven and eager to learn CNAs to join our team here at VOLH!
Hiring For The Following Shifts And Positions:
- Certified Nursing Assistants / CNAs
- Full-Time - All Shifts
- Morning Shift: 6AM - 2PM
- Afternoon Shift: 2PM - 10PM
- Evening Shift: 10PM - 6AM
What's in it for you?
- Full Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses
- Hazard Pay available
- Full Time Job Opportunities
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- Experienced and Supportive Staff
- Immediate Work and Stability
- Make an Impact. Your Career Matters.
Key Responsibilities of CNAs:
- Provide personal care to residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort consistent with company policy.
- Promotes and supports the greatest possible degree of independence for residents.
- Advises supervising charge nurse of resident’s status at beginning and end of shift.
- Contributes knowledge of resident’s conditions/needs to resident care plans.
- Assist in the implementation of care plans as directed within the parameters of established policy and procedure.
- Observes and reports on residents’ conditions, and documents observations as required.
- Complies with requirements of procedures for safe lifting and/or safe transfer of residents per established policies and procedures.
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Assures that equipment is clean and functional.
- Performs incidental housekeeping or maintenance tasks as may be required to maintain a clean, hazard-free environment for residents, visitors, and staff.
Apply today for a virtual or in person interview!