HomeWell of MetroWest is looking for a reliable, experienced, matured and compassionate live-in CNA/HHA caregivers to work with our client in Sudbury, MA. The client is a 74 year old man and care starts on Monday. The caregiver will work 6hours a day 7-10AM/7-10PM (flexible) shifts 7 days in a week.
If this sounds interesting to you why not join HomeWell of MetroWest in our mission of enhancing seniors' lives, one day at a time. Apply now!
At HomeWell, you work individually with clients, one-on-one, providing a variety of non-medical services that allows you to form relationships with seniors who desire to age in place in their own homes.
With dignity, compassion and care, the duties for this role include, but not limited to:
* Meal planning and preparation
* Bathing, grooming and toileting
* Assistance with ambulation (lifting equipment) experience preferred * Medication reminders
* Transportation for appointments and errands
* Top Pay Rates based on qualification and experience
* Generous employee referral bonus program for new Clients & Caregivers
* Direct Deposit: Bi-weekly pay
* Ongoing in-person and online paid training
* Mileage Reimbursements
Qualifications and Skills
* CNA or HHA license preferred or 3 years full time work or 5 years part-time work caring for geriatric or chronically ill persons
* Proof of current TB testing
* Must be physically able to perform the duties of this position
* Must have experience using a Hoyer lift and Gait belt
* Must have available reliable transportation with proof of a valid drivers' license and automobile insurance
* Must possess excellent communications skills
* Must have excellent command of the English Language
* Are mature, caring, punctual and reliable
* Pass a criminal background and CORI checks
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.