Provide supervision and assistance for clients with developmental disabilities to ensure basic health, and safety as a Personal Attendant. Candidate must pass a DOJ background check. Staff is expected to assist in administering medication, aiding in day to day duties, and providing consistent support and reinforcement to aid client development and independence. Part-time and full-time work is available. Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance benefits are available for full-time employees.
· Implementing client Individual Support Plan (ISP) and Treatment Program.
· Assisting in all daily paperwork including; reports, dailies, seizure logs, current medication sheets and SIR information.
· Accurate and proficient charting and documentation daily.
· Assist in teaching clients about personal care, household chores, daily living, community resources, safety awareness, social and recreation opportunities in the community
· Assist clients to address their medical, dental and mental health needs while utilizing standard medication procedures.
· Assist clients in addressing issues and challenges by role-modeling appropriate responses.
· Assist in household maintenance including but not limited to yards and basic landscaping needs.
· Attend any relevant meetings as assigned by Administrators and/or the Executive Directors.
· Other duties as assigned by the Executive Directors.
Experience: No experience is necessary but 1 year of supported living experience is preferred.
Education: High school diploma or the equivalent (required).
License: Valid Drivers License (required)
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.