Home Care Assistance - CHAMPIONS OF AGING WELL!
Home Care Assistance provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety, and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
- Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
- Provide transportation services
- Conduct basic errands and light housekeeping
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your Client's care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center, play board game)
- Maintain a detailed record of services provides and client's current conditions
- Alert Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator of major changes or incidents during your shift
- Other duties as assigned by your supervisors
- Must have Home Health Aide Certification or Active Certified Nursing Assistant License.
- Live Scan / Fingerprinting,
- TB test clearance or Chest X Ray
- Voided Check for Direct Deposit, must have Name, Address, routing number, and account number must be visible
- Oral and written communication skills. English is mandatory.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. (Compliant with I-9 requirements.) ex: 2 forms of ID-FL Driver's License or Identification/passport, Permanent Resident ID, or Social Security Card
- Formal training or experience in the home care field or school at least 1 year (preferred)
- Professional attire and demeanor required
- Must have completed the following In-Service courses within the past 2 years
- HIV/AIDS (4 Hrs)
- Alzheimers/Dementia Training (2 Hrs)
- Assistance with Self Medication Administration (2 Hrs)
- 2 professional references pertaining to caregiving experience (preferred)
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible hours, part-time & full-time positions available, day and night shifts
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid orientation/training
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision, paid sick leave)
- Income Reported to IRS
- A week paid vacation
- Liability Coverage
- Masks, gloves, a thermometer for your own personal use, and other essential gear to keep you protected during your shifts
Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, and our expertise in-home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
If this sounds like a great match, apply today for an interview!