What's in it for you:
-Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and rewards
-Competitive Benefits Package: Health, dental, vision, life, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401K, Atria Rewards® Program, commuter benefits and more.
- Earn up to $5,000/year in Atria Rewards® benefits
-Paid training through our proprietary Learning Management System, AtriaLEARN
-Unlimited employee and resident referral bonuses
-Growth and development paths specific to your interests
-Supervisor support with open door policy
What you'll be doing:
- Enhancing the lives of older adults by assisting them with patience and a friendly smile.
- Helping residents with mobility needs and cognitive impairments.
- Embracing teamwork and collaboration among all staff.
- May perform other duties as assigned, including housekeeping and dining room duties
The ideal candidate:
-Likes to solve problems
-Comfortable with technology
-Is ethical, honest, dependable and open-minded
-Values a neat and clean appearance
-Has ability to work various schedules and shifts as needed
-Has ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, -and memos
-Has a high school diploma, GED or 1-3 months related experience and/or training
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.