At FirstLight® Home Care, we are dedicated to hiring people who have a passion for excellence. We are currently searching for a Care Coordinator who is committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
We are looking for an experienced CNA, with scheduling, supervisory and on-call experience in a health care facility and/or homecare environment who believes in fostering teamwork and collaboration and who has a heart for helping us grow and succeed so that we can provide exceptional care and compassion to our clients everyday.
When we find these amazing professionals, we believe in taking really good care of them because individuals who believe in the FirstLight Culture of Care – our commitment to service excellence, personal growth and accountability – will help us improve the lives of our clients and their families.
Care Coordinator responsibilities include:
· Effectively establish a rapport with caregivers and clients
· Manage day to day office and field operations to ensure quality assurance of services
· Perform initial and ongoing in-home evaluation, caregiver introductions, coordination and supervision of client services
· Train and supervise caregivers
· On call rotation (PAID SEPARATELY)- Required
· Competitive pay and comprehensive paid training
· Health Care Rewards and recognition programs
· Culture of Care environment
· Exceptional support team
· FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non-medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We are a lifeline and peace of mind not only for seniors, but for people recovering from illness, injury or surgery; adults with disabilities; new and busy mothers; veterans; and anyone over the age of 18 who needs extra assistance.
· Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
The ideal candidate will have:
· One to three years’ experience as a CNA with healthcare facility and /or homecare industry experience and training.
· One to three years’ scheduling and planning experience
· Training experience to include ability to train in the home on use of healthcare equipment
· Strong management or supervisory experience in a team-orientated environment
· Advanced computer skills
· On-Call experience (one year minimum required)
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
· Outstanding relationship building and leadership skills
· Ability to effectively work under pressure and multitask.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.