YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF SENIORS.....AND.....YOU GET PAID FOR IT!!
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Perform various resident care activities and related nonprofessional services essential to caring for personal needs and comfort of residents.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• One (1) year experience working as a CNA/PCA/HHA/RA preferred but not required! WE WILL INVEST IN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!!
• One (1) year experience working in assisted living/memory care preferred but not required! WE WILL INVEST IN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!!
• Current, valid CNA/PCA/HHA/RA certification required in applicable states
• First Aid and/or CPR certification by qualified training required in applicable states
• Proficiency in the English language enabling the employee to read, write, comprehend and communicate simple instructions, correspondence, memos, etc.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Willingness to be available for any/all emergencies regarding the community.
• Doctor’s statement verifying free from communicable disease, if applicable in your state.
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.