Always Best Care is still hiring! The Grand Strand community needs your help. We offer a safe environment and DHEC's recommended control procedures are in effect!
Locations: Myrtle Beach, Murrells Inlet, Surfside Beach, some in assisted living communities
Shifts: Full Time & Part Time Weekday/Weekend, Days & Nights
We are also looking for caregivers who are willing to work with COVID-19 clients, at an increased pay.
At Always Best Care our caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve, our caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
Examples of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cooking and meal preparation
• Light house cleaning
• Medication reminders
• Transportation to appointments, errands, shopping
• Light exercise
• Assistance/monitor walking
• Assistance/monitoring with bathing, toileting, dressing, personal hygiene
• Assistance with eating
• Monitoring, observing, and reporting client's condition
• Reading and following the client's care plan
• Ability to use email and a smart phone to access care plans and schedule
Always Best Care offers staff:
• Great Work Environment
• Weekly Paychecks
• Flexible Schedules
• Paid Monthly Training
• Pay Increases
• Referral Bonuses
• Aflac Insurance
Additional requirements include:
• Reliable transportation
• Valid driver’s license
• Automobile insurance
• Drug free
• Clean criminal background
• Safe driving record (no driving while suspended or no more than two violations in three years)
• Must be able to lift 25 lbs. or more and must be able to transfer clients; if needed
We prescreen requirements over the phone, but we will follow up on each requirement during the interview, including running the background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $10.50 - $12.50 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our caregivers and clients safe we provide gloves, masks and hand sanitizer. We will also provide shields, gowns, googles and N95 masks to caregivers who have COVID positive clients.