At Homewatch CareGivers, we appreciate that you want an employer that invests in your growth and a career in helping others. As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA), or non-certified Caregiver with our company, you will compassionately and skillfully provide a full scope of home care services, and will also be relied upon to make observations and recognize changes in our clients. We will match you with a client whose needs are a good match for your current skills and preferences while providing additional training, as needed, to help you hone or expand your skills.
We are seeking compassionate CNAs, CHHAs, and other experienced but noncertified caregivers who will take pride in providing quality care to our clients, as well as finding enrichment in bonding with them. Each client is unique and this position includes interacting with client(s) in their home(s) in a variety of ways.
- We currently have shifts of varying lengths available, typically between two and 12 hours though occasionally we have shorter or longer shifts.
- Shifts are available all times of day and night including mornings, afternoons, evenings, and overnights
- Care will be for one or more individuals in their respective homes and include a mix of duties including assistance with personal hygiene, household tasks, companionship, and occasional transportation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. We appreciate and respect our diverse family of caregivers, staff, and clients.
- DailyPay - Be Paid Daily, Weekly, or Twice-A-Month
- Competitive starting pay based on experience and education with opportunities for raises
- Referral Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Accrued Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Work close to home – short commutes
- Consistent hours with the same client(s)
- Various shift lengths to accommodate your availability
- Part-time and full-time employment options
- Flexible schedules
- Ongoing paid training including accredited courses needed to maintain certifications through our online Homewatch University as well as live training
- Access to our Care+ App on your smartphone to keep track of your work schedule, shift responsibilities, communicate with the office and family, and much more.
Job duties may include:
- Assisting with their activities of daily living including transfers and ambulation, hygiene, and meal-time needs
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and comfortable home environment
- Keeping clients engaged with the outside world by assisting them with phone calls, providing occasional transportation, and accompanying to appointments, errands, and recreational activities
- Providing reminders for medication, physical therapy exercises, and other tasks as indicated on their plan of care
- Recording daily activities and reporting changes in their health status in a timely and accurate manner.