Always Best Care
We offer our Caregivers the following benefits:
We combine professional care management, training and counseling to deliver superior services to older adults, their families, and the professionals involved in their care.
Portrait of an Always Best Care Caregiver
· Excellent Communication skills.
· Heart for working with seniors.
· Enjoys assisting with the daily activities of patient care.
· Provides daily routine care such as bathing, dressing and feeding.
· Cleans rooms and makes patient beds.
· Answers patient’s calls.
· Converses with patients to provide assurance.
· Observes Universal Precautions.
· Provides patient transportation to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping.
· Provides patient laundry and linen changes.
· Light housekeeping.
· Provides medication reminders.
· Meal preparation and clean up.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
· State CNA certification / CHHA certification preferred but not required.
· High school diploma or GED.
· Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
· Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States
· Experience caring for a family member is a plus
Apply for this job in less than 3 minutes - applications reviewed daily. After completing this application, you can easily apply for additional jobs with 1-click.